Friday 24 August 2012

OOTD








hey guys here are the new updates i've promised sorry it has taken me this long but i've been so busy with work my new york life etc, not saying it will be any easier once im back to the UK cause it sure will not got last year of uni to get ready for and that  (-__-) gosh dnt even wanna think too much on it.

but this was just a few quick snaps of what im in today sorry for the poor image content but i should be getting my new camera soon so all will be well, wearing second hand vintage shirt and levi's shorts which i customised if you guys ever need anything customised or resized im you girl and of course my Unif hellbond some would say i live in these which is the truth they are my do it all shoe.

well stay bless and ambitious until next post

Puss Puss  

No comments:

Post a Comment